Saturday, September 24, 2011

funny story

Cashews ..

Mira's mother as a new resident in his house complex, next-door neighbor came to the house inhabited by one person grandmothers.

Mother Mira: Grandma, grandma kenalin, my new neighbor's grandmother, my name is Mira.
Grandma: Oh, please sit please sit down.
Pas chat again, at the table there is a jar of cashews.

Mother Mira: Well grandma, I can taste the peanut medenya well.
Grandma: Oh yah yah should be allowed.
Because of these delicious cashews, until they run out of jars.
Mother Mira: Well, sorry grandma, ya nut medenya until they run out.

Grandma: Oh, okay koq, grandma also can not eat, knowing your teeth do not already strong grandmother, my grandmother often dikirimin same brown silver queen's grandson grandmother, my grandmother could only jilatin chocolate peanut medenya grandmother wrote and collected in a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment